We make teaching massage easy. Massage educators, Yoga and Pilates teachers, and workshop facilitators can purchase everything you need to start teaching Thai Massage workshops and the full 100 Hour Thai Massage Certification Course.
The workshops and certification course follow the 128 step “Old Medicine Hospital” sequence that best exemplifies the practice of Thai Yoga Massage. The workshops draw on select moves from the 128-move sequence to create a discrete one day class that emphasizes various aspects of Thai Massage such as reflexology or assisted yoga.
See what we are all about: Take a look at our free Thai Foot Massage workshop here
By purchasing the individual Thai Massage Workshops or the full 100 Certification Course you will be able to:
- Position yourself as an expert in your field
- Expand your offerings to diversify your income base
- Get new clients for your massage practice or movement classes
- Connect with a new audience
- Save your body and get paid for sharing your knowledge
- Have fun and put new ideas into the word
Currently Workshops-in-a-Box are available for these two 8-hour Workshops
Intro to Thai Massage-The Foot Massage
Thai Yoga Massage
Thai Massage Workshops-in-a-Box
Advertising and Marketing
3 Custom Web and Social ready graphics to advertise your service.
Beautifully Detailed Workbook
Unlimited personal use of the participant Workshop Manual (Thai Foot Massage link)
Theory, Forms and Guidance
Everything you need to teach your own branded workshops
What you get with the Thai Massage Workshops-in-a-Box
Advertising and Marketing
- 3 Web ready Images properly sized for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Jpeg and PNG files of all steps and sub-steps in the workshop (about a dozen each)
- Copy for advertising your workshop via email, your website and/or social
Handouts and Organization
- Unlimited personal use of the participant Workshop Manual (Thai Foot Massage link)
- The manual contains everything you need to run a focused class:
- Detailed Syllabus
- Theory for discussion
- Pictures of each step
- Detailed descriptions of each step that includes both lay terminology and Western anatomical references.
- Questionnaire-How did you do and how to improve?
- One 30 (thirty) minute phone call to review the class materials and discuss implementation.
What you get with the full 100 Hour Traditional Thai Massage Certification Course
You will receive everything mentioned above for both workshops (a great way to get newbies introduced to you and interested in going further with the 100-hour course) plus:
100 Hour Certification Course Teaching Kit
- The Thai Massage Intro and Thai Yoga Massage workshops
- Artwork and copy for all 128 steps and sub-steps of the Old Medicine Hospital sequence
- Detailed written instructions for teaching the special treatments and advanced theory sections.
- A comprehensive student manual that provides both visual and written descriptions of all 128 steps and sub-steps as well as the specialty massage combinations for specific treatment areas
- Word files with the complete 128 step sequence annotated and illustrated
- Pictures of all 128 steps and sub-steps that own for your own use
Thai Massage Theory
Ten Sen energy lines
Qi energy basics
Pregnancy and Thai Massage
Rules of Applied Hatha Yoga
Stop the Blood techniques
The Special Treatments
Headache massage sequence as taught at The Old Medicine Hospital
Neck, lower-back, and upper-back pain massage sequences as taught as taught at The Old Medicine Hospital
Syllabus and daily class guide
Professional massage intake form
Everyday Intake Form
Student Practice Log
Certificate of Completion form
Student questionnaire and feedback form
Advertising + Marketing
3 custom web and print ready graphics customized to your practice
Compelling copy, call to actions and text to help you advertise your offering
3 thirty minute phone calls to discuss how to grow your practice and teach effectively
Ready to buy or need more info? Please get in touch via our contact form.
Contact Us Today…
Address: 27525 Puerta Real #100-193, Mission Viejo, CA, 92691